« Home | Group Forms to Address the Issue of Democrats Runn... » | Dysfunctional Dems Continue To Battle Over Lack Of... » | Huckabee to visit Guantanamo Bay » | Ethics Complaint Filed Against Beebe... » | Mike Beebe and taxes... » | Good Point... » | Poll shows Holt, Halter lead pack of hopefuls » | David Sanders On McCain » | Harvard Poll: Religion, Morality Play Key Roles in... » | McCain campaigns for Hutchinson » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 

I Tell The Truth And I Hit People As Well...



She is fighting...literally!
Cynthia you just keep on telling The Truth and let the Capitol Police tell The Truth as well...
--------------------------
"People love me because I tell the truth. They know I told the truth about September 11th" - Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) on why she will be re-elected in November.

Google
 
Powered by Blogger