« Home | Entergy Ruling Loads Cost On Arkansans » | Boozman Going To Iraq » | Is Win back in the race? » | Great Post at ArkFam and Arkansas GOP » | Did Anyone Else See This On Beebe's Website? » | "Everything I Thought I Knew Was Wrong" » | Press Release: RPA Begins Research Series with the... » | Make Sure That Mike Beebe Attends » | Beebe Must Investigate » | Common sense takes a vacation in Beebe campaign » 

Thursday, December 22, 2005 

Harry Reid Is Taking The Floor


(to the tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town")

You better not leave.
You better not try.
You better believe.
I'm telling you why.
Harry Reid is taking the floor.

What will it be?
A stunt or a coup?
He never tells me.
He'll never tell you.
Harry Reid is trying to score.

He'll call a special session,
Any day at any time,
Secret talk behind closed doors,
On intelligence design.

I better stay mum.
I better not speak.
I better stay dumb,
But it's no secret to leak - Harry Reid is really a bore.
(The Hotline)

Google
 
Powered by Blogger