« Home | More on Mark Pryor and Unions » | OUTRAGE: Arkansas Senators Vote For Union Intimida... » | From Our Inbox... » | The Face of the Democratic Party of Arkansas... » | The Truth About "Caging" » | Guilty By Association... » | Delta Focused Foundation Awards Scholarships... » | When Dems Attack! » | Fred Thompson Set To Announce Bid For Presidency... » | Another Clinton Kerryaoke? » 

Saturday, June 30, 2007 

Where's the Beef?


After almost a year and a half of a Democratic controlled Congress, we must ask - where's the beef?

Ever since the Dems took over the Congress, we have seen nothing more than a political witchhunt against the Republican Administration. They have shown their priorities to be nothing more than wasting money to investigate Republicans and play politics rather than working on the issues that effect the public.

This 4th of July, the most patriotic time of the year, the good ole Dems are at it again.

In fact, the DCCC is running a multi-million dollar ad and phone call campaign to attack Republicans as unpatriotic?

This coming from the same party that wants to defund our troops?

They attack Republican incumbents for not voting for a democrat bill that would have provided $1500 bonuses for the troops. They fail to mention the pork and riders that were attached to the bill, or that these republicans voted for a similar bill that did provide the $1500 bonuses.

But again, when did Democrats let facts get in the way of a good political football?

We believe the American people and Arkansans especially will find this behavior disgusting this holiday week.

We urge our readers to call Mike Ross, Marion Berry and Vic Snyder and tell them to denounce the DCCC for this and ask them to get to work for all of Arkansas!
Mike Ross - 1-800-223-2220
Marion Berry - 1-800-866-2701
Vic Snyder - 501-324-5941

I don't want to hear any more about the undocumented Mexican "workers"! At least not until the government we currently have will make drop dead dads, who live and work undocumented accountable for their filing taxes and the livlihood of their own children! Being a "divorced" mom in Arkansas, I worked a job that required much out of town travel, long shifts with out breaks, and nights and week-ends only to bring home enough to pay the bills while at the same time only getting to spend 1 day with my child. Yes...packing clothes for my child to come home after a week at my parents because I was working weird hours in order to provide a meger income for us to have a home we were rarely at...I went back to school to become an art teacher! Now that I am a senior the ver "rich" school district I live in is in financial distress leaving me with out any hopre to gain employment in the town my home is located! I have been forced to take a semester off to work full time only to have my benefits yanked away just because I have a job that is documented!!!! Yes...I made an "A" in sociology class! lol...but her father hasn't filed taxes in 7 years! She is 8 and there is nothing in our laws to ban him from the country? Why not?! He is an undocumented laborer...and unlike any Mexican I've ever met...does not take care of his own, like his step father....Damascus, Arkansas police officer!!!! They have managed to keep his identity and wages hush hush! I think I will become a cleaning lady, oe mAYBE A BABYSITTER...cause ya know...they don't make much but if I never filed taxes any job would pay my bills! I also think I will try to date one of those Mexican immigrants! They take care of their own...that's why they are here in the first place, unlike all the drop dead dads they let take all the good undocumented jobs in this country! I am sick of hearing Huckabee and other republicans crucify young women for having abortions! I didn't and look what I have to go through to maintain my poverty status!!! Just to make ends meet! I love my girl and that is the only thing that keeps me going in this downward spiral I have come to know as our legal system! How I yearn to have a state job where all I do is answer the phone and say "there's nothing we can do! Have a nice day!" with full paid insurance and school holidays off!

Post a Comment
Google
 
Powered by Blogger